Britannia Multi-Purpose Sanitser
To help prevent illness, all major health organisations worldwide recommend washing hands with soap & water as well as using an alcohol-based hand sanitiser. The studies suggest that a minimum 60% strength is needed. According to the latest research to best combat viral infection, a mixture between hand sanasiter & soap and water are needed as CDC studies state.
The Britannia sanitiser spray consists of active biocides, specifically designed for the cleansing and disinfecting of hard and soft surfaces as well as tested and proven for use on skin.
This revolutionary spray designed to sanitise and disinfect all difficult to reach and intricate areas with a full surface coverage.
- Specially Formulated to be kind to Hands
- Kills 99.99% of Bacteria and Viruses – Tested to BS EN 1276, 1650 and 14476
- 70% Alcohol Content – HSE Approved – Workplace Essential
- Essential PPE – Pocket Sized and ideal for frequent use
- Fully tested to BS EN 1276 and BS EN 1650
- Britannia multi-purpose Spray fits in a broad spectrum, its anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties make it ideal for disinfecting anything from Face masks to handrails.
- Over 30 uses with each canister with an astonishing over 1 minute spray time
Tel: 01789 400 096