Britannia Strong Spray Municipal
Designed to give rigorous cleaning to a wide range of oddly shaped vehicles, the Britannia Strong Spray Municipal is a 3 –brush rollover wash system incorporating a machine mounted chemical wash arch and a remotely located fixed high pressure rinse arch that ensures the vehicles are thoroughly soaked.
A water reclamation system can also be fitted that will help protect the environment, and reduce water bills by up to 98%, by reducing water consumption and effluent discharge.
- Washing pressure on all brushes is adjusted for small and large vehicles.
- Horizontal brush control incorporates artic jump, back off, back on and draw bar trailer functions.
- Microprocessor control provides the flexibility of operating programs with reliability.
- Control panel remotely located from the machine.
- Integral side spray screens.
- Full-length track-lock
- Heavy box section steel frame of immense strength and rigidity.
- All steelwork shot blasted and finished with epoxy resin paint with the option of hot dip galvanized finish.
- Suitable for ‘drive in and drive out’ or ‘drive in and reverse out’ operation.
- Optional fast wash programs are available.
Very quiet operation.